new to the board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1horse, Oct 4, 2005.

1. 1horse

1horse New Member

newely diagnosed with fibro. have just started gathering information on this awful disease. I really like all the information on the messafe boards. thanks
  2. hurts2003

hurts2003 New Member

Sorry it had to be under these circumstances. You will get a lot of good info from everyone here. This is one place that we are all in the same boat. Look forward to talking with you more.

Tammy
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Sorry you have the DD, but this is the right place to find support and information. Hope it helps you to feel better.

Post often...that's how we get to know you better...and you us!

Sue
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

this is a really good board for information and help, lots of lovely, sensitive people here.

Rosie
  5. Mareeok

Mareeok New Member

Welcome to the board. This is a grear place for enouragement and information. Pull up a chair, get something to drink and start reading.
  6. 1horse

1horse New Member

thanks for answering my message. Ive had this for a long time, just never figured it out. they thought it was ostesto arthritis,which I probably have at my age. but I knew it was more. anyway as long as I can ride my horse, I feel very blessed so I try not to complain to much..great to be on board...1horse
  7. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

Welcome to the boards. I recently started the boards and so far enjoy reading them and find them helpful. Hope they help you to. Good luck with your Fibro and remember we all love you. God bless !
  8. twinkles49

twinkles49 New Member

This place has been an answer to prayer for me!