New to the boards......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by littleleafhopper, Aug 11, 2006.

1. littleleafhopper

littleleafhopper New Member

Hi, I'm new to the boards and hoping that they can be a great source of information and comfort. Thanks to you all.
  2. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

Hi and welcome.

Yes this place is a wonderful source of information. I have learned alot about this dreaded disease. Feel free to ask questions.

Just remember, what works for one, may not work for another. We are all effected differently by this disease.
  3. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Hello and welcome to the board! You've found a great resource and friendly supportive environment. I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better. God bless, Anne Theresa
  4. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

Enjoy your visits here.

Roseblossom
  5. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

Just want to say hi and welcome. Sorry that it is under these circumstances. Do you have CFS or Fibro?

Andrea
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

This is a good place to get info, jokes, recipes, and chit chat. Lots of helpful people here.
  7. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Welcome to the board; I am sure you will find more comfort and support than you ever dreamed of. There are many wonderful people here.

Hope you will enjoy,

BlueSky555
  8. littleleafhopper

littleleafhopper New Member

How kind of you all to reply! I have CFS. Like everyone else I'm searching. It's nice to be welcomed
  9. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

Tell us more about you...If you are up to it, fill in your profile..WELCOME..Jana
  10. sandyblue

sandyblue New Member

I have been on this site since tuesday and can tell you that I have already learned alot more about my condition than my Doctor ever could have told me. May the "fog" be less as you retain the rest and you learn what God has sent you here for.
    Take care and God bless...
    sandyblue
  11. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

Welcome to a board full of knowledge and humor....and a bunch of corn balls!!!!

You will get a lot of information here. It it great to have a place to go to get answers to all of those questions we have.

For myself...the more I learn...the more questions I have...and this is THE PLACE to get answers, support, and great ideas.

I hope you find comfort in knowing that you have friends here. Be sure to edit your profile so we can learn about you. You will get more posts if we know a bit about you.

Hugs to all,
    Jenni
  12. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

Welcome...I do hope you enjoy it here...will learn much..cry a little and laugh some...

Tami
  13. libra55

libra55 New Member

If you want you can fill out your profile and that tells everyone a little about you. Just click on "View my Profile/Edit my Profile" at the top right of the page.

Glad to have you with us and hope you post often!

(((((Hugs)))))
    Michelle