New to the boards

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Stephie17, Nov 13, 2002.

1. Stephie17

Stephie17 New Member

Hello all,
    I am a 28 year old woman that has had CFS for almost 5 years now. It is a battle everyday. I am glad to know that this illness is becoming more recognized and talked about. I hope to learn more about this illness and some new treatments for it. Thanks for listening.

stephie
  2. Stephie17

Stephie17 New Member

Hello all,
    I am a 28 year old woman that has had CFS for almost 5 years now. It is a battle everyday. I am glad to know that this illness is becoming more recognized and talked about. I hope to learn more about this illness and some new treatments for it. Thanks for listening.

stephie
  3. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

You are in the right place. There is more knowledge here than in the average med school. I am in the middle of a major fibro flare right now, plus I have a husband with pneumonia. I get some relief just knowing that I can come here and vent rather than taking my worries out on my family. Feel free to do the same, and do check out the Chit Chat board for a little much needed comic relief.
    Kathryn
  4. joyof3

joyof3 New Member

just wanted to say hi and welcome.

stephanie
  5. teach6

teach6 New Member

Welcome to the Board. it is a great source of info and support. When you need a good chuckle try the ChitChat board. CLick on message boards at the top of the page and then click on Chit Chat. We let our hair down over there and you never know what may be going on. Hold onto your hat, or more precisely, foil cap!

Barbara
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Welcome to our world, glad you found us. I have Fibro, but we have many members with FM/CFS and some with both.

You will learn a lot here, we have some very informed people, and a whole lot of information on the 'Home' page and the 'Library' links too.

Good to have you join us, and hope we hear a lot from you.

Shalom, Shirl