New to the list

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kfinn2, Aug 4, 2005.

1. kfinn2

kfinn2 New Member

(Sorry if this posts twice)

I am new to the list and was diagnosed with FMS earlier this year. Does anyone know anything about the Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Center?

Kelly
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Glad to have you join us. No, I do not know about the Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Center, but I am sure someone here will know.

Just wanted to welcome you, and I do hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

And welcome! There have been a lot of recent posts about the various FFC centers around the country, so I know there are people here who can tell you about their experiences with FFC. My city doesn't have one yet.

Sorry about your diagnosis, but I'm glad you found this group, it's a wonderful place for support & valuable info.

Hugs,
    Pam
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Just wanted to say welcome to a great board with lots of caring, understanding and supportive people.

I dont know anything about the FM centers, but im sure someone will come along who knows. You may want to post another message asking about FMS Centers...

Welcome Aboard
    Hugs
    Bluerose
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Sorry Kelly, this board gets so busy that our posts get sent to the back pages in short order!

Hope we hear from you again.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. JLH

JLH New Member

Welcome to the board/support group. Glad to have you.

I've had fibro and lupus for 44 years--since I was 10 yrs old, just nobody knew what it was then.

Hope to hear a lot from you!

Janet
  7. lilbird

lilbird New Member

Welcome. I see you are from San Diego. I go to the fibro/fatigue center in L.A. I figure that is the one you would go to if you chose to go.
    I am in norther Ca. so I flew down for my first visit and had a phone consult for my second. I have a third appt. phone consult this time also in a few weeks. I am very glad I am going there.

So far the Dr. has me on progestorne, estrogen, testostorone and thyroid medication. Plus lots of suppliments. He is now doing more blood work to check my ammume system. I think I will finally get to the bottom of what is going on with me.

I have an appointment this morning and need to get going, but feel free to ask any questions that I can help you with.

Cathy
  8. lilbird

lilbird New Member

Just me again. You may want to do another post with you question on the FFC in the title. You will probably get some answers, there are allot of us going to them with positive results.

Cathy
  9. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

just wanted to welcome you to the board, and say you came to right place for advice and help. Everyone here is so kind understanding and sincere....
    brit