New to the site

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FMsaddenedspirit, Aug 12, 2008.

1. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

Hello every body, I'm new to this site,, never tried one of these before... not sure if my user name is ok for this site ? I also suffer with FM CFS and much more,One day at a time for me.. I am working full time from home. Yea for me.. It's hard but I'm doing it,

I was wondering how many more are able to work ?

Is my user name ok ? or should I change it ? I take one day at a time, and really try to be positve, have to be.

Any way just really wanted to say Hi :)
  2. colorfulcolorado

colorfulcolorado New Member

Username is fine. I work retail and its really getting me down both physically and emotionally. All I do is get up go to work come home take care of disabled husband and go to bed. Day after day. I really shouldn't be at work but for another month or so I have to keep the insurance for us. Until the medicaid kicks in for my husband. Then all I need to do is worry about insurance for myself. Then I might start getting a paycheck! But I feel that my working days are coming to an end too, because they are really trying hard to get rid of me. I'm a liability-they already took my FMLA away, missed it by 22 hours. They cut hours on everyone who has a illness or has filled workers comp at my place of employment. Sorry, I ramble on so much...Welcome to the site..
  3. landra

landra New Member

why would your user name not be OK?? I don't see anything wrong with it. Don't worry.

Good for you that you can work! I know I would not be able to work full-time even at home. I have CFS and just living life puts me in bed with a flare or virus evey couple of weeks!

this is a great place for support and information. Glad you are here.
  4. FMsaddenedspirit

Hello,, thanks for the resp. I really appreciate it... Nice to be welcomed

Glad my user name will be ok.. My husband was saying it did not sound like the positive me. LOL
    I was having a bad day when I created it.
    Just logging of from work for 2 hrs. ,, I do a shift from 4am -8 am and then again from 10 am - 2 pm
    it works pretty good for me. Thank Goodness

Wow , I can relate . does seem like all I do is work, take care of husband, ( mine is in good health though ) and then go to bed... and start over the next day
    you really have your hands Full... I must say .. Props to you for doing what you are, you must be an awesome person with such a positive out look , Kudos'
    My best wishes for you and your husband

Yes I work Full time also because of med insurance and of course the mortgage payment, Have not really looked very hard into disability yet.. figure I can do this for a few years I hope , even if I would get it .,, It would not be enough to pay all the bills and have Med insurance. so what are we to do . right !

as you see I am a little long winded ... LOL

I hope we can chat , I think talking to others with the similar circumstances may help cope... as I just don't have the time or energy to go out somewhere to support groups .

thanks again for the welcome .... Hope today is a good day for you :)
  5. FMsaddenedspirit

Thanks for the welcome ..

I think this is going to be good..

hope today is one of your good days :0