new to this board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sloweddown, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Sloweddown

Sloweddown New Member

Hi,I'm new to this site .at wits end with doctors and heard this is a good place to get some answers ;)
  2. huska

huska New Member

Hi I'm new here too. For what I've been reading in this site, this is a great place to have answers.
    I wish you all the luck and I'm sure you'll find some help here the way I do.
    Wellcome
  3. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Welcome, this is a GREAT place for answers. Lots of info in the Library tab. You can also do a search (above/left) on any topic previously discussed and get loads of answers.

Also if you are specific in your title with a question you will usually get quite a few responses.

If you don't get a response you can reply to yourself and put the word bump in the title and body. It will move your post back near the top. Sometimes it gets busy or if the title isn't specific enough it can be ignored.

It also helps if you Edit Profile to give us general info about you.

Welcome again,
    Susan07
  4. suz45

suz45 New Member

Hi Sloweddown:

Welcome to the site, sorry we have to meet under these conditions...Hopefully you will find lots of good resources here. We all support one and other...Good times and bad. Post questions as much as you need... We all collectively may be able to help you. Don't worry about the questions or seeming silly...We have all been through tough days here and will try to help.

Again welcome...Glad to meet you...

In wellness,

Suz45
  5. tinktink

tinktink New Member

I have been reading posts for about 2 weeks now and already fill as if I have learned a lot. I have lots more questions that I will be asking in the near future. Just keep reading posts. These people seem to have a wealth of information and support for you. Best Wishes Diana
  6. Dixie_Amazon

Dixie_Amazon Member

Welcome. I am new too and they are a helpful group.