New to this board...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by UnicornK, May 25, 2006.

1. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

But I've been on the CFS/FM board for a while.

Just wanted to introduce myself. You can check my profile for a pic too. I'll change it every so often.

God Bless.
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Welcome, Welcome!

I remember you from the CFS/FM board. I haven't been there much lately, but trying to go as often as I can.

God Bless you.....Mari
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm so glad you came here - I know you from the other board also - we spoke about our favorite Christian writers and especially fantasy books.

Such a warm-hearted pic. of your family! It made me smile.

Blessings,
    Judy
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Welcome, glad your here. This is a wonderful place with wonderful, caring people. De
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Unicornk, there are some wonderful prayer Warrior's here to pray for you, and they are sincere with their prayers.

Again, welcome and God bless.........

Shalom, Shirl
  6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hello, we've talked before on the other board.
    welcome, and glad to see ya!

misty

7. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hi I'm usually on the FMS/CFS board too, but I haven't been posting very much lately.

Happy to meet you. :)

Hugs and prayers,
    Faye
  8. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Welcome to our sorority of pain and prayer. Don't be afraid to ask on behalf of yourself dear.
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

Just read your post on the FM/CFS board of how you are in a bad flare, and also suffering from depression and PTSD.

I suffer so much also from depression and PTSD. And many on this worship board do also. Amazingly, I believe by the Holy Spirit, by God's passionate and tender love for us - he has also brought all of us together to help each other heal!

There is a long thread first started from dejovu to me, windblade, where this amazing new fellowship was begun.

Please join us - you will be so welcome. In all my years, lifetime of PTSD, I have NEVER experienced such feelings of safety and trust, love and help.

Praying for you in JESUS name. Amen
    [This Message was Edited on 05/28/2006]
  10. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

to the worship board...

I too am on the CF/FM board...but haven't been on as much lately.

((Hugs & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~