New to this board

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mujuer, Apr 20, 2007.

1. mujuer

mujuer New Member

I have been on the fibro board now for several months but wanted to come and visit you guys as I have been a christian since I was nine years old and am now 49 and would love to see what this board has to offer. My husband and I want to move somewhere south as the pacific northwest is just way to cold and wet for me and I suffer so much here. We have been praying about it to see if the Lord opens any doors for us. I wouldn't mind if you guys sent up an arrow prayer for us as well. Pamela
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Welcome to the worship board. There are many great prayer warriors here. We have a prayer thread listed every week and I would encourage you to post your prayer request on that thread as well. We have prayer on Thursday nights each week and then new requests are posted each week.

Father I ask that you would make it clear to Pam and her husband if it is your will for them to make a move at this time. You understand our pain and how the weather can make our conditions worse. We pray that you would give them clear direction in this matter. I pray this in Jesus name.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. 143alan

143alan New Member

We're glad to have you and look forward to sharing the word and prayers.

Nancy
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Sorry to tired to be to wordy!

But warm welcome in Jesus,

Misty
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

We look forward to getting to know you. I ask for the Heavenly Father to offer guidance and purpose, and when opening doors for you, lead you to the right ones.
  6. fromnz

fromnz Guest

I am usually one of the silent readers on this board, I have been coming on & off for years & get a lot of support etc from the terrific prayer warriors here.
    I hope you find it a good source of strength & information.
    Welcome.
    Linda.
  7. ixoye

ixoye New Member

If you want to know how to fight the enemy and win, check out, Biblical truths - Getting your prayers answered- Q&A
  8. mujuer

mujuer New Member

For the nice welcome. I am glad I finally decided to check this board as well as the fibro board. Thank you for the prayers also. You can never have enough of those. Do I have to fill out a new bio for this board like the one I did for the fibro board? Pamela
  9. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

No you don't. The one profile is what everyone sees no matter what board they are on.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Love,
    Nancy
  10. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You have come to the right place for your prayer request, you will find support here as well as the FM/CFS board, only this is the Lord's people who truly pray with all their hearts for one another.

I will pray God opens the door for your to move to a milder climate.

I am in Louisiana, and I know I could not survive in a cold area either (we gave a winter, but it does not get that cold or last too long). Cold makes the pain hurt more, that is a fact of life.

Your 'arrow' has been sent up already!

God Bless....

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 04/25/2007]