New to this board..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KayeMM, Aug 14, 2003.

1. KayeMM

KayeMM New Member

I want to introduce myself and say I am so glad I found this wonderfully infomative message board. I was sent by my friends in the Fibro Chat at Digi-chat. I have been diagnosed with fibro and some other nerve diseases about 4 years ago. I have to go to a gastrologist this next Wednesday and have a scope run down my throat. Thank goodness I will be asleep! I have been having alot of problems swallowing and a very hoarse voice. My family doc said it could be two different things, so they want to check it out with this scope test.
    I am not looking forward to it.

So glad to be here and hope to make lots of friends.
    C-ya all!
    KayeMM (Cheryl)
  2. mrcpvls

mrcpvls New Member

Hi, I have been coming here for a short while and have found it to be very supportive and helpfull. I have FM too.
  3. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Welcome to the Board. I also live in Indiana. You'll get lots of good information here and make lots of new friends. I had an endoscopy a few years ago. You won't know anything - they put you to sleep and before you know it, you're awake. I hope everything goes well for you!

Annette2
  4. averilpam

averilpam New Member

nice to meet you,

I too am having a gastroscopy, though not till September. I've just been posting for advice/info. I got lots of reassurance.

Hope it goes well, and whatever shows up isn't too serious,
    love pam xx
  5. bitter-sweet

bitter-sweet New Member

Good luck on your tests. You'll find good support here!
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The endoscopy should be over quickly and the anesthesia will provide peaceful rest. I hope they find out what is causing your symptoms.

Love, Mikie
  7. bamboo

bamboo New Member

this message board is so wonderful and it's great to have another person join! will look forward to hearing how your endo goes - hope all turns out well for you.
    Julia
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Cheryl, welcome to our world! Glad you have decided to join us, and am looking forward to knowing you better too.

HOpe all goes well with your test.

Shalom, Shirl
  9. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Thank you for dropping in to visit us, I hope you "take off your shoes and stay awhile." I think there is something for everyone here. We have big shoulders to cry on, and the members share EVERYTHING they know and even what they don't. There is the chit chat board for general messages and a very long post you might like to read "welcome Newbie", and there is the worship board if you would like prayer. I wish you well for your up coming procedure and I hope they find nothing serious. Just jump right in any old time. Welcome aboard.

Takesha