New to this site

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nicsavan, Nov 23, 2008.

1. nicsavan

nicsavan New Member

Hi........... just checking out this site. Any tips?
  2. findmind

findmind New Member

Tips about what? The waiting time for your flight to leave for your Thanksgiving trip?

What Citigroup's stock price will be Monday morning?

Oh, about ME/CFS? Boy, you have sure opened a can of worms, but if you give us just one teeny, tiny clue about what info you'd like, bet we can bend your ear off, LOL!

Jump right in; investigate the Postings that catch your eye, Post your own specific questions, and read, read, read! The Library is wonderful; the Archives will give you more than you ever wanted to know.

If you have been diagnosed with "chronic fatigue syndrome", you may be confused as to what that is; I suggest you learn the history of this stupid name by reading a real thriller, called "Osler's Web" by Hilary Johnson, the author of "Seabisquit". I wish every newly diagnosed patient would read it so they can understand the "divisions" and "degrees" of what is talked about here.

Most of all, welcome to the board, and do check out the products and other topic message boards here. One can learn a lot, sick or not!

3. pastorwife

pastorwife Member

Thanks for responding to my post. Good to know that there are others who had similar marriages (emphasis on 'had'). My suggestion would be to browse through topics that interest you. There is so much good info on this site. Look up posts on meds you might be taking. You may be surprised at the side effects experienced. You'll find a lot of support and others experiencing what you do.