New To This Site

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by BostonLyme2006, Nov 13, 2006.

1. BostonLyme2006

BostonLyme2006 New Member

Hello Everyone,

I am Robert. How are all you guys doing today? I am suffering from a Candida/Yeast overgrowth. I was taking anti-biotics for months due to Lyme Disease, now taking Nystatin powder/pills.

I had a three day stool sample test done and it showed an overgrowth of the yeast/candida, at a level of 2+, whatever that means....I know the scale goes up to 5+...

I have NOT been the most dedicated person to a conrolled diet, but now know I MUST!

What do you guys do for help? Meds, Herbs, Etc?

I ordered the Threelac product, I take very powerful probiotics...Each pill is 45Billion cfu's, and it has pre-biotics as well.

This morning, before I did anything, I had 8 ounces of water, Nystatin powder, and I am dying! Never again will I do it first thing in the morning!

Please let me know what you do?

Thanks,

Robert
  2. bct

bct Active Member

I had enteric Candida overgrowth, confirmed by Great Smokies stool test.

Doc gave me 2 weeks course of Diflucan.

I stopped all alcohol, lowered sugar and fruit intake to a minimum, eliminated breads and starches.

I mainly ate high protein and green veg. for about two months.

The problem for me was resolved.

Good Luck,
    Barry
  3. BostonLyme2006

BostonLyme2006 New Member

Hi,

Thanks for the info. That is where my test was dome also. What was your rating? I am using Nystatin powder, and it packs a punch too. I will do as you have done then, and I will stay the course.

I am also going to use Threelac as well, lots of garlic, onions, cabbage, etc. What were your symptoms? I am having severe fatigue, joint pain, muscle pain, very cloudy urine as well.

Thanks for the info

Robert