new to this

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rainbowfish, Apr 20, 2006.

1. rainbowfish

rainbowfish New Member

i am so glad i found this site. i have been struggleing to find an outlet for my questions. i live in a town where the only people i know are my husband and his family. my family and friends are in another state.(how i got here is another story). Anyway i have had problems with my arms for years and was told i had golfers elbow and tenniswirst or something else that had nothing to do with anything. at least thats what i thought.it realy made me mad. so i just worked thru it and with it until last year. i lost my job because of illness. go figure right.it took me 27 years to find the one thing i was good at and loved doing and now i cant do it because it causes me pain. my hubby isnt sure if i am faking or if im being truthful. my doc has me over loaded on meds i cant afford so i have to pick and choose what i am going to take. it makes me feel like jumping off the nearest cliff. i realy hate my life at the moment and just wish it would get better.
  2. sherri_baby

sherri_baby New Member

I can relate to you in many ways. I am struggling every day to hold on to my job because I need the income and I find it rewarding but my health isn’t cooperating. Every day gets harder and harder. My hubby’s attitude sounds like your hubby. My hubby often tells me I need to toughen up. I love him but he just doesn’t get it sometimes. I am happy to meet you and I really hope that you are able to find joy and happiness soon as well as feeling better.

Sherri
  3. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

Want to welcome you both here and let you know that you are not alone. There is a great deal of information as well as friendships to be made.

You can fill out your profile (a.k.a. Bio's) so we can learn a little more about you. To read someone else's profile, just click on the name in blue to the left of the post.

Sorry so short (sometimes I can go on and on), but wanted to at least say HELLO!

Live, Laugh, Love,
    Rocki
  4. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I don't feel well right now ( neck too tight) but hope to get to know you both better.:)

I'm sorry your husband's are not as supportive as you would like. Maybe they just need more info on your condition, so they can understand it better?

I'm glad you found this site, lot's of info, and great people who DO understand!:)

Take care,

Claudia
  5. gidgetsmom

gidgetsmom New Member

Sorry about what brought you here to us, but you're among friends now!! Please fill out your profiles so we can know you both better!!
  6. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Welcome to a great site its the best there is.
    You can get advice,suport,you can vent we are all sufferers so no worries.
    I often feel suicidal i have 40 +illnesses & i take 30 pils a day.
    I pray anyway but more so when i am feeling so low.
    You have alot of friends on here welcome to my fibro family.
    I am here for you whenever you need a friend,a rant,a vent or advice,tips,& support.
    May godbless you & yours.
    fibrolady37.
  7. nanna4550

nanna4550 New Member

I'm glad you found this site, you will learn a lot from many who do research, try new diets, supplements, RX questions. It's a wealth of information amd support.
    I hope you find it helpful and you start to feel better soon. LOL, Nanna
  8. rainbowfish

rainbowfish New Member

thank you all for being so nice, i thought i was gonna go nuts with out a way to talk to anyone. i hope to make friends as well as learn new things about what fms is and how to deal with it.