New to worship board

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by GILL, Jul 23, 2002.

1. GILL

GILL New Member

Not sure if i am in the right place, my belief has taken a knocking in the last few years. But posted message to CFS board yest saying that i was at my wits end. The top message, and the first one i read was " Any beleivers out there?". Al the replis really helped me and cant help believing that this cannot have been co-incidence.

Feel i need Gods help at but still very unsure!

Gill
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Welcome to the Worship board too. I am go glad you saw the thread on the FM/CFS board that brought you here. Maybe it was a 'message' for you.

We have all been where you are at one time or the other. In my case, I try to do things by myself, instead of 'letting go, and letting God'! I have a big problem with this.

But I know no matter what, the Lord loves me and takes care of me, in spite of myself!

We think that God has moved away from us, but in reality, we move away from God!

He is always there waiting for us to return, and welcomes us with open arms and heart, as His love is unconditional.

If we can help, just let us know.

Shalom, Shirl

3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board! I agree, it must be divine providence that brought you here. I didn't have a chance to read the post on the CFS/FMS Board.

Like Shirl said, we are here to help you, and we do care.
    God is always there for you and He knows your hearts desire to seek His presence. We all go through spiritual struggles and hardships at times in our life, but God will never leave us. He is there with open arms to take us under His wings, and to teach us, and guide us through the Holy Spirit in our life.

A verse I like a lot is:
    II Cor. 12:9 "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

God bless you, and I will look forward to hearing again from you.

Harmony
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

welcome you have found a worderful place i thank god that i found these boards and for the sweetest group of caring people ever. i sure you will love it,

kara
  5. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Welcome Gill. You are indeed in the right place. Praise God for sending you here. We always have room in our "Prayer Team". Blessings, Deena
  6. MarilynK

MarilynK New Member

Welcome to you and god Bless.
    You are in the rigth place.
    This place is wonderful.
    And god is there for everybody and never leave your side.

Be talking to you

Marilyn
  7. FAITH

FAITH New Member

Gill,
    If you feel the tugging in your spirit to be closer to the Lord, it's real....not an accident. If you don't have one, get a Bible. Everything you need is in that One Book. I have underlined so many passages that have helped me, and I also have a prayer/gratitude journal that I refer back to in order to show when my prayers have been answered. It's very encouraging. One of my favorite passages is Jeremiah 29:11-14 "For I know the plans I have for you,"declares the LORD,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
    Hope this helps.
    ~Faith