New to Worship Board

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kgangel, Jun 8, 2006.

1. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi all,

I am new to the Worship Board. I have been part of the Fibromyalgia board off and on for a couple years now, but am glad I have found this board.

Pro Health is doing a great service for those of us in chronic pain and this board I think will be an even greater help and blessing to me.

I wish you all the best and a blessed day and am so glad to be able to be a part of this, since the best place to get strength is through God I guess this will be a good place to come

Hugs
    kgangel
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Welcome, this is a great place for prayer and fellowship.

God bless,
    Misty
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Glad you found us, just jump right in. Welome
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi,
    It's great that you found your way here. Everyone is so warm and caring, and great prayer warriors!

Welcome - I hope you will find comfort and an enriching of your faith. Also help for whenever you need it. Everyone has been so responsive when I have needed help!

Love and Blessings,
    Judy
  5. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Hi there, so glad you are here. I'm from the RA board but I spend most of my time here. It is a wonderful place with special....special people!!!!!!!!!!

Your going to fit right in. Blessings De
  6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Thank you so much for your warm welcomes, I do feel at home already

God Bless

Hugs

kgangel
  7. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board and any of the other of the boards you may like to visit. I started out on the CFS/FM board, then the depression board, then I came here to find that this is the MOST important Board that I need to visit first each day. It doesn't matter what time of day I'm on, this is my first stop.

I didn't know that I had FM until I found the Pro Health site but was diagnosed soon after. Gee, you think I was led here? Well, I do and very glad to be here.

God Bless You,

BlueSky555
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Always glad to have a new prayer Warrior with us, the more we have to pray for us, the better. We have taken Heaven by storm many times, and seen miracles happen from this board in the past.

God Bless,

Shalom, Shirl