NEW TOOTHBRUSH with ultra violet container

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cromwell, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I saw an ad for this. You place the brush back into the container and it is cleansed with the ultra violet or some such light.

Anyone know more. They are about $20, but I guess you can then use your own toothbrush from then on.

Love Anne C
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

but it clashed with the colors in my bathroom.
  3. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I know that as a former dental assistant that you should change your toothbrush every 3 months. So if this is as good as you say it is go for it.
    Rosemarie
  4. suz9601

suz9601 Member

I just got one cause I have chronic throat infections. I have only had it a few days. It was $20 I think. You just dry your toothbrush w/a towel then put it in the container and it turns on a UV light for 6 mins then shuts itself off, it takes 2 AA batteries. That's it. Pretty simple.
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Did you buy it through a magazine ad. I think I saw it in a mag somewhere maybe in a waiting room. It sounded so neat, as I think we all are very suceptable to gherms.

LOL on the clash of colors Rock

Love Anne C
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This is what I do and it kills germs on the brush and on my gums.

Love, Mikie
  7. suz9601

suz9601 Member

Orasafe is the brand I got. You can do a search for the company, I dont think I can post the web address here. It was $20. I saw it in First Magazine. Hope this helps