New Treatment sounds Promising

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Solstice, Apr 8, 2003.

1. Solstice

Solstice New Member

It is called JMT or Jaffe Mellor Technique. Two doctors from Penn.

I have a chiropractor that I used to see long ago who I ran into and he said he has learned this technique and has been helping many patients with fibro and other autoimmune disorders.

I have read about it on the internet. you can look it up. Please let me know if you know of this or have tried it. I think I am going to give it a try.
  2. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

Bumping back to top
  3. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

We all discussed this on a Thread not too long ago...
  4. Solstice

Solstice New Member

I have read all the messages on this site related to JMT, and also went to the website for JMT. It does sound promising. I might note, that the chiropractor I will be seeing for this, is the same one that years ago diagnosed that I had active EBV...........before anyone else had told me that I had it............through muscle testing. I had always been somewhat skeptical about kineseology and muscle testing before that. But, I had blood work after he told me I had EBV, and it did show up that I had it active at that time. So, my trust in him is high.
    I noticed that lisjhn on this board has been getting this treatment, and if you read this, plese let me know how you are doing.
    Thanks everyone.
  5. Solstice

Solstice New Member

I have read all the messages on this site related to JMT, and also went to the website for JMT. It does sound promising. I might note, that the chiropractor I will be seeing for this, is the same one that years ago diagnosed that I had active EBV...........before anyone else had told me that I had it............through muscle testing. I had always been somewhat skeptical about kineseology and muscle testing before that. But, I had blood work after he told me I had EBV, and it did show up that I had it active at that time. So, my trust in him is high.
    I noticed that lisjhn on this board has been getting this treatment, and if you read this, plese let me know how you are doing.
    Thanks everyone.