new tro board

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by allis0n80, May 19, 2003.

1. allis0n80

allis0n80 New Member

Hello to all my name is allison. I have had anxiety for about two years but just found out that i had it 2 months ago. I am now taking paxil cr and doing much better my first app to see someone to talk to is this thursday. I am so glad to have found someone for it has been hard to get any help in this town.I hope to be able to get to know alot of you better and to give my support to all who needs it please fill free to email me at allisonhughes@mac.com anytime if you just wantto talk. . . I was trying to get into the chat room but was not able to can someone help? I have java so that is not the prob any other ideas why i can't get in? And does alot of people go there? I hop that all of you have a great day!!! Allison
  2. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

Hi Allison, I've never tried to get into the chat room. Really don't know why not just have'nt. Welcome aboard. I'm glad that you found something to help you. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis ,Fibromayalgia ,Depression and a few other things.I'm so glad that you found something to help you. It's awful when you have to deal with that without any help. I'll say by for now. hope to talk to you again. god bless Danisue