New Update from pamd

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pam_d, Jul 13, 2008.

1. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Hi, guys! I'll make it quick. I received my donor bone marrow yesterday @ about took about an hour. Now will be a major recovery period to follow, with ups and downs, but I am grateful to be this far, blessed to have a willing donor, and appreciative of all the good wishes and prayers I've received.

Hope everyone else has as pain-free, and fatigue-free, a day as possible!

Warm Hugs,
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers are with you. Take Care.

3. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Happy Birthday!!!

Great to hear from you!

We have been thinking of you and there have been a couple of threads for you -- I'll bump.

So happy to hear that you are through the dreadful (yet strangely wonderful) chemo and on to this new challenge of recreation and rebirth.

Thank you so much for letting us know how you are!

We will be watching for any bulletins you feel up to leaving.

Sending you waves of peace in my meditation.

Smile, breathe and go slowly,
  4. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I just read Rafiki's post and was wondering how you are doing.

Here's wishing you the best during your recovery.

I am sending you a virtual hug and healing thoughts to you.

Keep us posted when you can.

[This Message was Edited on 07/13/2008]
  5. Elisa

Elisa Member

Hi Pam,

Talk about a message from a friend that can make your day....yours really really did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so great to hear from you!

Its sunny here - like the sun is celebrating - I know I am!

Rest, rest and know that we are thinking and praying for you!

God Bless,

[This Message was Edited on 07/13/2008]
  6. Pansygirl

Pansygirl New Member

Keeping you in my prayers Pam. Very Gentle hugs special just for you.

Take care, Susan
  7. jmq

jmq New Member

I was SO happy to hear the donor transplant is over. I am hoping that means the worst of the chemo part is over.

It was so nice of you to let us know how you are doing. The prayers will continue.

Healing Hugs,

8. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Thank you so much for the update...

I'll be sending warm wishes, calming thoughts, peaceful dreams and hopes of a speedy recovery your way.

9. pam_d

pam_d New Member

And I just saw Rafiki's post on my behalf---I'm spoiled by all the sincerely good-hearted folks here; why I continue to visit here when I can, as this is such a wonderful group!

I'll try to post every few days here to let you know what's going on. Thanks again...I can feel the warmth and good vibes here in Omaha!

10. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Glad to hear you're past the first part. I will continue to pray for a good recovery and being cancer free.

My very best to you.

11. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Pam,

Thanks so much for sending us your update. That is wonderful news.

May God continue to bless you and your process of healing !!

Hgs and blessings,

12. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

I have been following your posts ,and I am so happy for you . I pray that your recovery is pain-free and swift !

13. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Doing fine so far, everyone...encountering little problems yet, though they way this works, days 5-10 will probably be the toughest, when blood counts are very low (down to zero).

BORED, but that's a good problem to have, right???

Hope every one is having as good a day as they possibly can. Your endless support is priceless to me; thanks so much for the prayers and wishes.

14. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Sending you Peace, Love and Light for the upcoming days...

Pamper your body, mind and soul the best you can and by all means, enjoy the boredom and REST Honey REST...

Peaceful days ahead~MamaDove
  15. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I am so happy to hear that you are doing well. You will be in my prayers tonight and I look forward to more good updates from you! Hugs to Omaha! Kim :)
  16. kjfms

kjfms Member

Sending good thoughts and prayers you way -- friend.

Take very good care of you and post when you feel like it.

Soft (((hugs))),

Karen :)
  17. mindyandy420

mindyandy420 New Member

I'm glad to hear back from you. We were all sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Please keep us updated on how you are doing and feeling....:)
  18. poets

poets Member

Thinking of you and remembering you in my prayers. Hope you get stronger every day. God Bless.

19. tonakay

tonakay New Member

So happy to find this update from you... may you continue to heal and feel better each and every day!

God bless,
  20. katiebug61

katiebug61 New Member

I am relatively new to this board, but so happy to hear good news. You are truly lucky and blessed. I hope and pray that all continues to go well and any downs are only small dips in the road. I hope that you only have UPS from here on out! Gods' Blessings and constant love to you !