***New update on my friend*** :) :)

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Beadlady, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Turns out they did the by pass surgery for our friend yesterday. He got sent back to his regular room tonight. I talked to his wife for a few minutes. He was really tired from visitors today and was having some minor troubles, but overall his wife said he was doing ok.

It is going to be a long & hard recovery time for him though. When he gets home I think I will hold a "Family Meeting" to see where people can help them.--whether it be food, financial or whatever.

Please continue your prayers and know that they are very much appreciated!!!!!!
  2. soulight

soulight New Member

How did they decide to continue with the original plan ? I thought he couldn't have a bypass?
    Just wondering ?
    I am glad that he was able to have this surgery and I will continue to pray for all . I hope the family meeting turns out well . What a wonderful friend you are.

Holly
  3. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I'm not exactly sure what happened to change the drs plan--guess second or third opionions

they did move him to a private room over the weekend and he is getting better sleep now. Hopefully he will be able to eat soon he says he is hungrey so thats a good sign.

It's hard to get all the details straight when some of them are coming from 2nd or 3rd time around through messages and such.

We'll be glad when he gets home and we can visit. :)