New user

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by caseyp, Aug 26, 2009.

1. caseyp

caseyp New Member

Hi

I dont really know where to start, this is my first time on one of these boards.

Im 23 years old and I feel lately as though i am doing nothing with my life and like my life is getting away from me. I finished uni last year and i havent looked for a job in the field i studied and i dont know what i even want to do. I am really broke atm - my boyfriend who i live with isnt working and at times i really resent him for not trying more to find a job. I am severely in debt because of this and i cannot afford to make payments on my bills. I cant sleep and i find myself waking up thinking about all of these problems several times a night.

I feel very sad and lonely all the time and like i have noone i can talk to.
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

As I responded to your same post on the Depression Board:

You haven't talked about what you have done to try to help yourself out of how you are feeling.

Sometimes we have to do a reality check on ourselves--it's probably not the best idea to resent your boyfriend for not working when you aren't working either to pay your own debts.

Whatever is happening is apparently impacting both of you--and if you are dealing with depression it can impact those around you.