New Vacation pic. Eat your hearts out.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jackie41, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Jackie41

Jackie41 Member

Just got back from cruise to Mexico with one of my girlfriends. I thought it would be hard to get around the ship with my crutches but it was no problem. I gained a few pounds though. The food was so good! My friend took this picture of me.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/22/2006]
  2. BethM

BethM New Member

Glad you had a great cruise! You look wonderful in that photo.

I went on a cruise to Alaska last July, my first cruise ever, and loved it! And yes, the food was amazing. I walked and walked, so managed not to gain any weight, fortunately.

Hope you get to cruise again soon.

Peace,
    Beth.
  3. TAM

TAM New Member

HI THERE,

WOW!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU CAN TRAVEL I CAN'T DRIVE OR BE A PASSANGER FOR MORE THEN A 30 MINUTE RIDE,
    (AND THAT MAKES MY PAIN WORSE FOR 2 TO 3 DAYS HEE-HEE) THERES NO WAY IN THIS LIFETIME (AT LEAST RIGHT NOW) THAT I COULD TRAVEL!!
    IT REALLY MAKES ME SO HAPPY WHEN I HERE POSITIVE STORIES LIKE YOURS, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I HOPE I CAN DO THAT AGIAN SOMETIME, BUT FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE!

TAKE CARE HON, THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR TRIP WITH US I HOPE YOU CAN GO AGIAN SOON. TAMMY
  4. maedaze

maedaze New Member

WOW, great pic, weather looks fantastic too. Suppose it doesn't rain much in mexico! As soon as my health picks up with some consistancy thats the first thing me and my husband are going to do is go on a cruise..

Have heard on average a passenger will gain 5 pounds on a week cruise!!!