new wedding pic.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by smiffy79, Aug 31, 2005.

1. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

this one has my bridesmaids and one of my boys.
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Very nice picture.Congrates on your wedding.
    Sue
  3. tngirl

tngirl New Member

It looks lovely. Congratulations!
  4. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep them coming.
  5. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

no dont feel cheeky,they were from bhs.
    the dresses were only £40 each the shirts were £10 and waistcoats and cravats were £25 each. going up to £35 for the mens.
    the little bags the two youngest kids were wearing (my baby sisters) were only £10 each.

what can i say im a sucker for a bargain!

east anglia. we are in suffolk and actually not that far from the border in each direction.

how come your brother is in norfolk and you australia?
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Thanks for putting your wedding photo on the profile. Everyone looks great and especially you!

Big wedding hugs and best wishes,
    Faye
  7. JLH

JLH New Member

HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ALL ARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Just lovely,
    Janet
  8. poodlemommy

poodlemommy New Member

beautiful wedding photo. Your dress is gorgeous. I posted my picture too.
    hugs, poodlemum
  9. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

there was no way i would have sadi you were 49, and a grandma,awww.

you go fishing,so do we.great aint it! nothing like it even if i dont catch i just love watching the carp swim right by my feet.

you say dogs,how many? all poodles? we have three two dalmatians and a shihtzu. hard work but well worth it.
  10. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

loved the picture. Funny I am from Suffolk Va and it is near Norfolk, VA. I guess we know where they got those names, huh??

Sonya
  11. neldwn2me

neldwn2me New Member

I tahnk you for showing me that my life will go on and get better. Thank you
  12. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

of course it will get better.

look to the future (one day at a time lol) and find something just for you!

my big thing is the dog rescue where i am a homechecker but i also help out and advise when it comes to other ppls dogs.

some ppl here knit or sew for them selves or charity or volunteer at charity shops, i do it voluntary and the feeling when a stray dog or a 'no longer wanted' dog goes to a good home.

i know at times our future seems bleak especially when we look to what we once did or once were but that doesnt make us useless!

we can be successful in a career or vocation even hobby and it works out bset for us if its what we really want to be doing and not 'another day at the office'.

whats not right for you right now? and fibro doesnt count ;0