New: would transfer factor help me?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by tonakay, Nov 16, 2003.

1. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Hi, sent over here from FM board. I have active EBV, Fm, asthma, lumbar herniated disc, and osteoarthritis. My PCP has me taking Elavil, Supersupplemental, Bifidophilus Flora Force and Caprylic Acid. I know 'nada' about transfer factor, would anyone have the time to enlighten me and tell me whether this would help me, Oh, I forgot about shingles that I break out in EVERY two months. Thanks for reading this and God Bless, Tona
  2. spacee

spacee Member

There are no guarantees but with the elevated EBV, it would certainly be worth a try. It may help with the shingles too. Transfer Factor is safe and can be used with any other med and with no side effects. You would probably feel a little worse in the beginning but that is a good sign that it is working.

Both TF 100 and Formula 540 target EBV. The Formula also has esential b vitamins. Both are available at this site. 1-3 capsules a day are recommended. If you start with 1 capsule, keep in mind that working up to the 3 capsules will, of course, give you the best benefit. Also, give it time to work. Improvement can be seen up to one years.

(It sounds like I am an employee of Prohealth but I am not. I just have had such great results).

Good luck to you....

Spacee
  3. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Would you take both of those formulas or just one of them? If just one which would you reccomend?? Thanks!
  4. spacee

spacee Member

I would start out with either one of these OR the Immune Transfer C which is costly $140 for 30 or $390 for 90.

Although none of these target the shingles virus (it is in the herpes family though). The Immune Transfer C sounds like it has the better chance of helping the immune system overall plus it targets the EBV.

Back to your first question, I do know that a doc who had EBV used the Formula 540 sucessfully. But it was used not long after being diagnosed. Sometimes it helps to get it started quickly.

God Bless you too...

Spacee
    [This Message was Edited on 11/17/2003]
  5. hope-floats

hope-floats New Member

I'm bumping for more comments.