New yorkers gary nullanyone on a helpful protocol?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ruby711, Sep 15, 2006.

1. ruby711

ruby711 New Member

I am wondering if anyone living in NYC is familiar with Gary Null- a clinical nutritionist who promotes healthy living via the radio, workshops, lectures etc. Has anyone done any specific health programs that have been helpful? Don't know if he has advice for people with cfs/fm, but I know he shares lots of good info in his radio programs.
    ruby
  2. 2YUNG

2YUNG New Member

I'm right over the river and I would toon into his station, but Inever heard of it. What station is it? and is it out of NYC?

Debbie
  3. ruby711

ruby711 New Member

Hi,
    Gary is in manhattan. You can go to his web which is found using his name. You can listen to him live on your computer m-F , 12n-1:00p.m. I think the station is voice america-out of manhattan. His program is also on the air in conn. mass and D.C. Check site for other listings.

He has workshops and does lectures as well. You will learn a lot from him. Check out the online lessons. THere are health protocols that might be helpful to you but you will have to do the tailoring.

I am wondering if anyone has done cfs specific stuff with him. He has a product line, and there is a wellness health center in manhattan that you might check out. Look under luanne on his site.

I used to live in manhattan and then moved to D.C. where I went to a fabulous health center run by Dr. Rind.
    I am in the process of combining some of the info from Gary's site with that of dr.Rind. You can check out this site as well -go to the thyroid/adrenal support protocol.

ruby