NEW

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beckyzue, Jan 19, 2007.

1. beckyzue

beckyzue New Member

Hi,I am new to the board.I was just diagnosed with Fibromyagia a few months agoa nd Raynauds a couple weeks ago.Thought it would be good to talk to some people who know what I am going through.
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

buckyzue:

Welcome!

Yes, there is much here to learn. I know I did. Everyone is friendly and so helpful.

nyrofan
  3. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

PLZ fill out the Edit my Profile in the upper right, not so much the personal info but basically what you've tried so far, what works, what doesn't work. Symptoms that can provide us with clues.

FM & CFS have been combined as a common group as things that can cause/cure CFS can help with FM and vise versa.

I have CFS due, in part to Epstein-Barr & Cytomegalo virus. These are common viruses per the CDC, so why is my immune system depressed? I did a hair analysis and found that I have elevated levels of Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic and Antimony. The Lead alone can cause depression and immuno-suppression.

My mom [71] has FM and has been helped by systemic enzyme therapy. Research Dr. William Wong N.D. and systemic enzymes. This may help you too.
  4. kmoss55

kmoss55 New Member

Becky sue,
    I have Fibromyalgia and Raynaud's also. Do you find that Raynaud is worst in the colder months? I sure do.
    You will find loads of info here.

Kathy