New

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Deonmc, Sep 9, 2002.

1. Deonmc

Deonmc New Member

I am thrilled to find you. 8 yrs CFIDS/FMS and as you know there are times I need to know someone really understand.I have been reading postsand they help so much. Thank you,all of you for being there. I needed those posts,it has been a bad week. I know when we have a weather change coming before the weatherman! I feel that this year has been the worst but I have had many stresses also. Could someone that has had Fibro/CFIDS longterm let me know whats ahead? Thank you. Deon
  2. Deonmc

Deonmc New Member

I am thrilled to find you. 8 yrs CFIDS/FMS and as you know there are times I need to know someone really understand.I have been reading postsand they help so much. Thank you,all of you for being there. I needed those posts,it has been a bad week. I know when we have a weather change coming before the weatherman! I feel that this year has been the worst but I have had many stresses also. Could someone that has had Fibro/CFIDS longterm let me know whats ahead? Thank you. Deon
  3. eeyore

eeyore New Member

I'VE ONLY BEEN ON THE WEBSITE FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND I'M SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE EVERYTHING I FEEL. SOMEDAYS I DON'T FEEL ANYONE WOULD UNDERSTAND UNTIL NOW THAT I CAN READ OTHERS STORIES AND SHARE MY OWN. I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON I ALSO FEEL LIKE I HAVE A LOT OF STRESS RIGHT NOW. P.S. I ALSO HAVE CFS AND FMS ALONG WITH AWHOLE ALOT OF OTHER DIAGNOISES.
  4. dorothy

dorothy New Member

Hi,
    I can't really say what's ahead. Everybody is different. Some just seem to get better, and others don't. Sorry to say. Glad you found us though, there is soooo much information here, and I'm sure you'll find some things to be helpful to you.

Welcome aboard
    Hugs
    Dorothy

And welcome to you too Eeyore[This Message was Edited on 09/09/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/09/2002]
  5. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

Deon You have come to a great place to learn tons of great info and you'll meet alot of people with the same problems as you. Just ask questions or use search and the library here. I have had fibro most of my life as far back as I can remember, the worst has been the last few yrs. and I am 55 now. With this disease, its hard to say, everyday can be different. I have had times when almost painfree , but most days are not so lucky. Good luck. Again Welcome!
    BonnieQ
  6. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

I have gotten alot of info, support, & inspiration from this board. I've been able to make more informed decisions cause I can weigh the pros/cons from what I've read here.

I take hope & try to concentrate on the positive stories (of which there are quite a few). As you know, none of us can be cured, but finding relief from our most troubling symptoms is something to work for. Start with what's causing you the most problems. You can search messages to see how other members have dealt with this. The library is also a great source of info.

Take care. And remember, you're not alone...Michele
  7. Allen2

Allen2 New Member

A toast to our new friends and fellow travelers. Try not to worry about what's around the next bend in the road(I really struggle with this!). We have so much in common but Fibro is so very individual in other ways. Maybe something someone suggests or an experience they relate will be just the ticket! Stick around, ya hear! God bless, Al
  8. toniad

toniad New Member

I am Tonia D., I am also new. This site is definitely a real life-saver. I'm finding so much to read and everyone is so supportive and thank God, understanding.

I look forward to getting to know you both. It feels great to know we aren't alone doesn't it!!!

Well wishes
    Tonia D.
  9. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hello Deon, glad you found our corner of the world! Whats ahead?? Who knows, we all probably have a different answer for you for that question.

I read your Bio, living on a farm is a great way to go. I live in the country too, around farms, but I only have five dogs. Could not handle anything else to care for, but love animals. Would love some chickens, ducks and geese to raise if nothing else.

A lot of us are good weather forecasters, it comes with the FM and Arthritis I guess. Its been raining here for a week now. But I honestly enjoy this kind of weather even if I do get a little more stiff.

Again, a big welcome to you.

Shalom, Shirl