Newbie - Best way to use this board?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TwinMa, Oct 10, 2005.

1. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I'm new to this board and am very glad to have found it. Lots of great insights. I have already read many posts and done many searches. What have people found to be the best way to use this Board? Sometimes I can't remember where I read good info! Seems like if I printed everything, I'd end up with a mountain of paper.
  2. browneyes259

browneyes259 New Member

....and give it a good title and file accordingly. That way you don't have to print everything, just some stuff.

Welcome to the board!
    Jen
  3. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Have you tried the chat room here? Good to have you with us. :)
  4. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Thanks to all for the input. I've started a folder and have already cut and pasted several posts. Definitely appeals to my organized side.
    Katy
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

then reply to it and it will go on your profile. Sometimes I just say I'm replying to keep it in my profile.

Put a title you can find quickly.

love
    Rosie
  6. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Rosie,
    Replying to a post with a title you can relate to is a terrific idea! Thank you!
    Katy
  7. orachel

orachel New Member

all I find useful here. Typically I "copy and paste" ( it does work here, but for some reasons have to try it a bunch of times before it works!) onto a word document on my desktop under whatever category info falls into...saves me a bundle in toner! LOL Plus, then the info is easily emailed to docs or whatever, whoever you want to check into the info...I always remove any personal info though...just the research is shared.

Welcome to the boards!

Hugs!
    Rachel
  8. jfrustrated

jfrustrated New Member

Thanks for all the ideas on how to use the message board. I have been just searching and re-searching for stuff I want to re-read. I am not computer literate.
    These ideas will make life much easier However, I still can't get the icon I click on. Will have to work on that one!
    [This Message was Edited on 10/12/2005]