newbie...depressed once again

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by ivy_j, Apr 16, 2003.

1. ivy_j

ivy_j New Member

Hello...I'm new to this site but not new to depression. I'm 35 and in recent months I thought I almost had learned to deal with it...felt pretty confident, had pretty much licked that "impostor syndrome" we females often get...but something bad happened and, though the problem has been taken care of, it has caused me to question myself again. I feel myself spinning into the center of a depression whirlpool and getting sucked under fast. That accusatory finger pointing at me and saying "Impostor!" is back. I think these forums are great for people like we are...we need to support each other...very few others will.

Ivy
  2. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

Hi Ivy, well thats just it an imposter,no one really important . I don't mean you I mean that awlful imposter the depression deamon. Goodness he just loves to pop his ugly head up all over the place does'nt he .Well sweetie don't let him get the best of you .He's nothing but a liar that wants people to think that they are not worthy or important .Consider the sorce,you know that you can rise aboue this because whatever or whomever has gotten you thinking such dark thoughts it's not part of you.If something happened or some one said something that made you feel so bad then they or this thing is not worth the time of day. I hope you are feeling better very soon. Your in my prayers.Danisue . Heres a big HUG.By for now