newbie from the midwest!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mommyx4, Jun 13, 2003.

1. mommyx4

mommyx4 New Member

Hello,
    new here, have been looking for a place to learn, what a great site! thanks! I have 4 kids, ages 12,8,3 and 4 months, have had fibro for the last 9 years. My doc put me on a new med today called lexapro, anyone been taking that? its very expensive, good thing hubby has good ins. well, more on me later, just wanted to introduce myself!!
  2. AnnG

AnnG New Member

I will be anxious to hear how you do on the lexapro. What kind of med is it? this is a wonderful board and I'm glad you found us!
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi, welcome to our world, we have a lot of young Mommy's here, you will be meeting them soon.

I am not familiar with the drug Lexapro, but I am sure others will be able to share with you.

Just stopped to welcome you, and hope we hear from you often.......

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Lynda B.

Lynda B. New Member

You wound overwhelmed all the way around. You will find some great info and company here.

Don't forget to use the search engine. It has tons of information on it from past post on various symptoms, meds, etc.

You might try that before posting a question to get some background on a topic already visited in years or months past. I am sure we can help you, especially since this is a nice way of getting info or advice as a busy mom.

Lynda B.