Newbie here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cherokeekid, Dec 22, 2005.

1. cherokeekid

cherokeekid New Member

Hello,

I am new to this message board but not to Fibro. I am 42 years old and probably had Fibro all of my life but have only been dx since May of 2004. I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. I have other health issues as well.

Medical conditions:
    Hyperthyroidism/graves disease
    Hypertension
    IBS
    Acid Reflux
    Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Meds:
    Avapro
    Synthroid
    Prilosec
    Lamictal
    Nortriptyline

Just wanted to pop in and say.

Carla
  2. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

Just want to say welcome. I hope you enjoy this message board as much as I do.

Kinsie
  3. cherokeekid

cherokeekid New Member

Kinsie,

Thank you for the welcome. I am sure I will enjoy board as well. Hope to talk to you again soon.

Carla
  4. libra55

libra55 New Member

Hi Carla, and welcome. You'll feel right at home here. Many of us have multiple medical issues. I am 50, have been here since '03, have FM and Crohn's Disease among other things.

Glad to have you with us.

Michelle
  5. cherokeekid

cherokeekid New Member

Michelle,

Thank you for the warm welcome, I know I will feel right at home in no time. I know I told you I was 42 years old but I feel like I am 142 years old LOL.

Take care,

Carla
  6. jakeg

jakeg New Member

Hello Carla.

I'm sure you will like this board. I was DX in July 05 with FM. There is alot info that is brought to the board here that I haven't seen on any other board so far. The people here are so freindly and willing to help with answers if needed and the support is great.

Jake

7. cherokeekid

cherokeekid New Member

Jake,

I have been doing some reading of other posts and I know there is a lot of support here. I believe everyone will be very helpful and very supportive.

It was so kind of you to welcome me to the board.

Thank you,

Carla
  8. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome,

You will find very loving and supportive people here. Glad you could join us.

Have a Merry Christmas,

Blessings,
    Christina
  9. cherokeekid

cherokeekid New Member

Christina,

Thank you, thank you, thank you, LOL. I feel at home already, everyone is so nice.

You have a Merry pain free Christmas.

Carla