Newbie Here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bphayes, Jan 23, 2006.

1. bphayes

bphayes New Member

Hey to all!!!! I pray everyone is having a semi-normal day. Nothing is normal for me anymore. I stumbled across a website the other day while I was searching for another physician....it was like reading an autobiography. I was flat out AMAZED!!!! Amazed that I wasn't crazy after all!!! I believe I suffer from CFS and Fibromyalgia. AND the good news is that it is NOT in my head!!!!

I am reading alot of information online about both of these and it has my head in a spin with all the information. Right now, I am waiting for a dr appt the first week in February. While I wait, I'm charting my symptoms. I know if they will just look at all my records the dr will know. Right now...i'm just at a loss.
  2. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello and welcome!!!

How long have you been sick and think that you have had both?

There is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much information out there so be careful not to burn yourself out AND trust your gut. Some of the stuff out there is just plain crazy and some of it really does work. Like I said trust your gut!

Good luck with your doctors appointment in February. I hope he/she will be able to give you some answers and the help you need.

Do you currently work?

I haven't worked since right before I got married due to Endometriosis, FM and CFS.

These illnesses can be tough and isolating but you have come to a really good place. It is like a family on here!

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))

kate
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

yes....this is a great site. There are so many helpful people...and they are always there for you.

ps. Me too!

Keep us informed on what is happening.

MamaR
  4. bphayes

bphayes New Member

i am currently working parttime...also fulltime mama of 3 girls, 12, 9 and 6. i have read alot of posts and realize that you all are a huge family. thanks for the welcomes!!!