Newbie here

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback, Questions & Suggestions' started by Bryack, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Bryack

Bryack Member

Hello all, I'm newbie here and feel relax here. I am studying in Health care and looking to gather knowledge in related topic from different community as people share their experience there.
    I also share my knowledge within community.
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Bryack. Welcome! There are lots of boards with good information and personal experiences. What kind of health care are you studying? Hope you will enjoy these boards, and the people here.

Judy
  3. rockstar69

rockstar69 Gail

Hello Byrack, welcome if you have any questions regarding products we sell on our website www.prohealth.com store I would be glad to help you. Glad to have you on board and I am looking forward to hearing what knowledge you have gathered so far.
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Hi Byrack and Rockstar69 too,

I don't believe I have met you both. This is such a great site with lots of neat boards to check out !!! There are so many neat people and information on here. I am sure you will like it.

Rockstar - I am sure we always need more Moderators. Thank you for all your help.

Hugz,
    Granni
  5. rockstar69

rockstar69 Gail

Big hugz back to you Granni,
    Thank you so much for the very warm welcome it is nice meeting you too. I am glad I can help out and you are right there is so many neat people like yourself and a lot of good information!
    :) Rockstar
  6. olderthandirt

olderthandirt Member

I am totally lost. I just wanted to ask eaglehaslanded about if his doctor ever had him taking tramadol and a narcotic at same time. Specifically Methadone and Ativan(Lorazepam.