NEWBIE HERE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Vamp, Oct 19, 2002.

1. Vamp

Vamp New Member

Hello to all here

Brand new today to this site !!!! Old to CFS and Fibro - 14 years now. Sure could use some friends, support and some help on how to work these board things - LOL This looks like a place for me :)

Vamp
  2. Vamp

Vamp New Member

Hello to all here

Brand new today to this site !!!! Old to CFS and Fibro - 14 years now. Sure could use some friends, support and some help on how to work these board things - LOL This looks like a place for me :)

Vamp
  3. karen55

karen55 New Member

and I came here for support and info too. I've been reading lots of posts and I've actually learned a few things already. And I feel I can share and vent here without feeling like I'm a freak.

Karen
  4. Vamp

Vamp New Member

NEW HERE ALSO AS I SAID KAREN, BUT WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO GET REPLIES TO MY MAILBOX OR I WILL BE LOST OUT HERE FOREVER AND EVER !!!!!
    Vamp
  5. cpalance

cpalance New Member

Welcome to the board. You will find allot of support here. And allot of good info. To answer your question, when you post a new subject @ the bottom of the page there is a box you check for replies.
    If you are posting to someone elses post then go to the right hand corner of page and click on your name and it will bring up all the posts that you replied to.
    I hope this helps.
    Again welcome.....
    Cindy
  6. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

I am fairly new here too! You have come to the right place, lots of great people, info, and support! I have learned so much in the short time I have been here. What it best, though, is the feeling of validation, that you are not alone battling this--
    Hope to hear more from you!
    Karen
  7. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

Hi vamp, welcome, I hope you find support and freindship here on this board. It has helped me, at least I am not alone in this illness. I wish no one had it, but it is nice to find people who truly know the pain and know how to support each other and help deal with it. Glad your aboard!