Newbie saying hi "finally"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fallenstar1962, Aug 30, 2008.

1. fallenstar1962

fallenstar1962 New Member

Hello everyone!

I have to be honest and tell you all I have been on this board for a long time but never sent posts. I just want to thank everyone for all the information I have gathered over the months. I felt pretty alone with this DD until I found my way here. My fiance has been trying to encourage me to post.. so here I am. ~lol~

Looking forward to sharing my thoughts and feelings in the near future.

Soft hugs
  2. findmind

findmind New Member

How sweet your fiance encouraged you to say hello...

Welcome, and it's ok that you "lurked" for awhile; I think that's a safe thing to do because then you can evaluate the information found here and decide whether you can participate.

Do you have M.E./CFS or FM, or even possibly both?

I'm a "contact" for patients from all over the country and they are always so delighted at meeting someone who understands exactly what they are going through, especially the grief of their lost or diminished lives.

It is a blessing to be there for them and encourage them to go forward into the unknown, and I always send them here to learn and enjoy the community we have. It helps them a lot to know they are not alone.

I hope we hear from you, get to know more about you, and that you'll ask any questions that have come to you.

Jump right in...and welcome Again!

3. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

It was wonderful that your fiance is supportive of you. My hubby is pretty good as well. He does tease me once and a while because I am always on this site.

How long have you had this dd? I was dx with FM about 1 1/2 yrs ago and think I had it fot a year before that. This board is extremely helpful and supportive. If you have to be sick, then this is the place to be. Jenn
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

Glad you jumped in the water~
    This board is a great place to come for understanding these diseases.
    many symptoms you may have thought were off the wall, we have too. So its just kinda nice to have a place where your totally understood~
    again,..Welcome and hope to see you around.
    I'm Tandy and have been popping in here for about 8 yrs.
    (Wow!! thats crazy :)
    Take care
  5. 3gs

3gs New Member

I also am a newbie and did the same as you hung back awhile.

Still feel a little imtimadated about posting.
    The info here tho has been mindblowing to say the least. You relealize your not alone.

Fogged today can you tell from my spelling? LOL

Hope to hear from you again
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Fallen.

So glad you posted. There are so many wonderful and smart people on these boards. Looking forwards to seeing you around.

7. Fallen... glad you decided to post. This is by far the best place, tons of good info on fibro/cfs and alot of really nice people who can relate to what we deal with. Nice meeting you!
  8. fallenstar1962

fallenstar1962 New Member

Wow!! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. Just home from work and needed some time off my feet..what a surprise!

Please feel free to look in on my profile, it has the answers to most of your questions. Not to mention a great pic of my fiance and I sharing a hug. He was very happy to hear all the replies and said to say thank you as well.

Take care all and hope you have a nice evening.

Soft hugs