Newbie saying Hi!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teranan, Mar 17, 2003.

1. teranan

teranan New Member

Just wanted to say hi! I've been reading a lot of your posts for quite awhile. Very educational,interesting,and heart warming,and heart breaking sometimes. Not too many guys here but I feel right at home.We have everything in common,unfortunately its mostly pain. I've had fm for about 18 yrs,diagnosed for about 2yrs.And I have every symtom you all have.I'm amazed everytime I read a post with someone wondering about a new symtom that I have it to.Recently the being cold and running a low temp.On and on and on. It was so nice to have a warm day today.My symtoms usually improve when it warms up,can take some walks again.Hope you all enjoyed to.I never thought that just taking a walk would be such a highlight in my life.I guess this DD forces us to stop and appreciate the little things,cause we move a lot slower now.Time to try and sleep ----Maybe a dream about being pain free,and being who we used to be. Terry from Pa.
  2. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Welcome. Sorry to "meet" you this way. You have joined a great group of people here. Whatever questions you might have, somebody here will know the answers.
    Kathryn
  3. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Nice to meet you and hope you may have better health soon.

I`m in England and it was a fabulous spring day yesterday, I too went for a walk, - felt good to be alive but became exhausted quite rapidly.

Hope to see you on the board more often,

Pat.
  4. teranan

teranan New Member

Thanks for all your welcomes and comments from Kathryn,MemoryLane,patpalmer,and Zole I'll remember to post I'm a guy next time. teranan is a combination of my name and my wife Nancy.Have a great day. Terry
  5. Echos

Echos New Member

Hello Terry and Welcome to the board. I'm quite fond of that name, as it is my husbands name as well. I'm glad your here with us but sorry for the reason. I recently found this place as well and have found so much support and warmth here. In the real world my friends are few, but here my friends are many. I'm glad you found your way here and hope to hear from you often.

Echos