Newbie saying thanks for being here for me.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrolady37, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi all,
    Im new & 4 people on this board have replied to my 2nd ever post & made me feel so welcome & have all offered me their support.
    This is vital to us as sufferers,ive had cfs & fibro for 6years now & for first time i know ive got a place i can come to for support & to offer it for anyone else who needs it.
    Im here for anyone always & am looking forward to getting to know my new fibro family,very grateful thanks to you all.
    Stay strong very gentle hugs sharon dawber.
  2. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi all,
    Im new & 4 people on this board have replied to my 2nd ever post & made me feel so welcome & have all offered me their support.
    This is vital to us as sufferers,ive had cfs & fibro for 6years now & for first time i know ive got a place i can come to for support & to offer it for anyone else who needs it.
    Im here for anyone always & am looking forward to getting to know my new fibro family,very grateful thanks to you all.
    Stay strong very gentle hugs sharon dawber.
  3. Fairyeyes

Fairyeyes New Member

This board is a wealth of info, and I am glad to have found it too!
    Take care!
  4. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

Hi, Sharon:

Just wanted to welcome you to this messageboard. I haven't been here long myself, but already love the support and comfort I have found here. It's really helped me get through some days.

Ellen
  5. joyof3

joyof3 New Member

Hi Sharon I am new to this board also, and have found the same great welcome,and am looking forward to getting to know you all better. welcome sharon wish you the best stephanie
  6. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi fairyeyes,
    Thanks for the welcome its a great site isnt it?welcome to my new fibro family,look forward to getting to know you & everyone else on here.
    Very gentle hugs.
    sharon dawber.
  7. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi Ellen,
    Thanks again for the welcome,it sounds like you get a lot of love,comfort & support from people here,from welcomes so far im sure hoping i will to,im looking forward to getting to know you & everyone else.
    Love,positive vibes & very gentle snuggles to you.
    & love to your husband & family for being there for you.
    sharon dawber
  8. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi there stephanie,
    Thanks for the welcome hope you dont mind me asking,what have you got?
    You dont have to tell me i just wondered if you had the same as me,ive got cfs & fibro?
    Hang on in there im here for you & am sure everyone else is to were here for each other,anytime.
    My daughter & my cat keep me going,my daughters amazing,shes a very strong & independant just like her mum.
    Lots of love & support to you & some very gentle hugs.
    Take it easy sharon dawber
  9. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Hi Sharon,
    I haven't been here long myself, but I don't know what I would do without all these great folks. When I am down they help bring me back up, and when I am up they share my relief. I could never have completed the tons of paperwork necessary for my SSDI application without the support of this board.
    Hope you have a great day,
    Kathryn
  10. tedebear

tedebear New Member

New to this site also. Great info here. Hope someone can help lend insight to some of your questions.
    Soft hugs. And WELCOME.
  11. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Hi Sharon,
    I won't forget your name because my sister's name is Sharon!Welcome to the board! I am fairly new myself. This is a great group of folks...and wonderful supporters!
    Hope you have a great day
    Duff
  12. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi kathryn,
    Thanks for your message & for the welcome its a great site isnt it?
    So much love & support from all these great people,welcome to my new fibro family,i look forward to getting to know you.
    Take care & have a wonderful day.
    Very very gentle hugs sharon.
  13. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi there tedebear,
    Thanks for the welcome & for the soft hugs,theyre very much appreciated & very gentle hugs are sent back to you.
    Have a great day & take care,welcome to my new fibro family,im looking forward to getting to know you & everyone else,this is a great site with tons of support & answers to lot questions.
    Thinking of you,lol sharon
  14. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hi Duff & a great big thanks to you for your lovely welcome.
    This site is my lifeline & my me thing with a whole new fibro family(thats what i call you all)!
    Its so good to be here & i look forward to getting to know you & all my new friends.
    Take care,im thinking of you,lol sharon