Newbie to chat but Oldbie to pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by huckee, Sep 20, 2005.

1. huckee

huckee New Member

I was diagnosed with FMS about a year ago. I continue to find something new daily that I thought was one of my pain or mental quirks that is actually a symptom of FMS or CFS. I've been reading all the posts and it is just overwhelming what we have been made to endure, and/or thought was normal. I have an extreme problem with Postexertional "whatever it's called" and apparently cognitive problems as well. I decided to go into business for myself as a Virtual Assistant so I would have the flexibility I needed when I have "down time". In launching of my business I have found increasing difficulties with cognitive issues. I have been tossing around the disability issue but feel guilty. It is very hard to justify "today is a good day" but tommorrow may not. I've always been an overachiever followed by an emotional crash. I'm so confused now as what to do next. I am so tired of being tired and feeling like ****. I am taking Celexa for depression, Clonazepam for restless leg syn. and Flexril for muscle spasms, not to mention a multitude of vitamin and mineral supplements. My PMD just rx'd Halcion for sleep. Has anyone had experience with that. I think I've tried everything else that is out there. I seem to build up a tolerance of whatever drug it is after awhile and it is no longer effective. Does anyone else have that problem?
    I was very glad to find this site. Thank you's to all for sharing.
  2. huckee

huckee New Member

I'm also taking that but only 500mg. Do you know of anyside effects? If not maybe I'll try to bump up the dosage. I swear, I can hardly even spell anymore!
    Thanks for your input!