Newbie to Worship Board; Oldbie to CFS board

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kholmes, Jul 3, 2006.

1. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Hello, everone. For some reason, I've never posted on the worship board.

Just wanted to become part of this praying community, too.

Kholmes
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm not here very often and I'm not very religious, but I do come here off and on to give prayers for those who need it and sometimes ask for prayers.

Welcome!

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Welcome!

It's wonderful that you want to become part of this community of prayer, and support for all kinds of needs.

So glad you are here!
    Judy
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Welcome dear, and don't think you need to reply, just feel free to join in if and when you want to. This is a group who replies when they are able or feel so inclined.
    Have a great fourth of July!
  5. mrpain

mrpain New Member

I just want to climb aboard also and say it's great to know that there are others on this board who acknowledges the power of prayer and the power of God.. May God Bless all of you..
  6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I'm not able to get out to attend church, so it will feel very good to be a part of a spiritual community again.

Ken
  7. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Thank you!

I'm glad you're in here, too.

I didn't know the Worship Board was closed at all!

Kholmes
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Welcome to the board.

With love.....Mari
  9. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Thanks, Mari and Cindy! I am already finding this a soothing and comforting place to come, and I feel useful, knowing that I can help pray for others, too.

Hangininthere: I had completely forgotten about the Writer's Board! I wonder why they removed it. Do you have any idea? I'll have to check out AcesNanna's profile to look at old entries.

Kholmes

[This Message was Edited on 07/09/2006]
  10. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Glad you came! I just recently joined too. I have not been on much lately, but am hoping to get back into it

Power in prayer is great

God bless you
    hugs
    kgangel