Newbie w/bad symptoms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by girlymom, May 4, 2006.

1. girlymom

girlymom New Member

Hello,
    I'm new to this board. I am having a terrible time right now. I've had CFS for many years, but am generally ok and functional. I have such weakness in my legs right now that I can hardly walk and it seems to be getting worse. The exaustion and brain fog is so bad that I can hardly think to talk. Please, help. I am very nervous about this incident. The same symptoms happened 9 months ago and took me out for about 1 month. I have 2 kids, getting teaching credential and am asubstitute teacher. Right now, I feel like all I can do is breathe, barely.
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

Wanted to welcome you to the board. You will find a lot of helpful info. here. So sorry that you are feeling so rough right now. Hope you are feeling better real soon. Glad you found us here. Everyone is very supportive here.

Kriket
  3. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

Your symptoms sound exactly like mine. I know how you are feeling. My doctor put me on midodrine for neurally mediated hypotension. It helped the muscle weakness. I, also, had surgery for cervical spinal stenosis. This helped the brain fog tremendously. I have not found any help for the breathing difficulties. Before my surgery, just going to the bathroom would leave me gasping for breathe. I do not have that problem now, but the breathing problem is kinda hard to explain. Just try to ride this out. Maybe this flare will pass soon for you. I know that there is no way in the world that I could hold down a job. I worked when I first became ill.
  4. leubie

leubie New Member

HEY SWEETIE-------------IM NOT SURE WHAT IS GOING ON W/ YOU-----------------BUT I DO CARE-----------------GOOD LUCK-----------------LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING-----------------LOVE TO ALL-----------LAURA