Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by reiki, Aug 28, 2005.

1. reiki

reiki New Member

Just want to say HI, I have just joined your site and found the information on the boards very useful. I have FM diagnosed about a year ago prior to that about 6 years ago had ME but thankfully made a full recovery from that condition. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all and taking on board your expereinces and information you are able to share with others. Don't mean this in a negative sense, but it's nice to have found other people who understand the condition I have. xx
  2. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

Welcome! I've been here about 3 weeks and can't believe how much I've learned about FM. You'll find support, knowledge, a laugh just when you need it and lots of hugs!

Francie
  3. syrinx

syrinx New Member

Glad you found us. Ive learned a lot from the message boards and have a great time chatting in the chat room.
  4. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

I have only been here for about a week & everyone is great! You will learn lots of tricks & get a ton of laughs!

Kelly
  5. reiki

reiki New Member

Thank you all for you kind and warm welcome, I am still finding my away around the site but what I have seen up to now has been really great. It's nice to be able to tell other people your problems and get believed because a lot of you have also had that experience...it's so frustrating when people ask you if you are ok and when you mention the words well actually not really it's like shutters seem to come down and cut off their brains and something seems to get lodged in their ears....so it's just so much easier to put on a brave face and smile sweetly and say yes all is wonderful thanks for asking...I am sure a lot of you also do this x
    [This Message was Edited on 08/29/2005]
  6. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

group of friends. I "cried on their shoulders" on Sat. because things got more than I could handle.

The responses were so WONDERFUL. I have read them over and over. Others just can not understand the pain, anxiety and fatique we go through. I have lost friends of this so-called "mysterious illness".

But, as I write this, I am watching CNN this afternoon and seeing what has happened to those who live in "Katrina's" path. It is so sad to lose your homes, etc. I guess that we can always find others that are worse off than we are.

Bless you and don't be hesitant to vent, cry or speak your feelings to us. We will understand

Gentle Hugs
    [This Message was Edited on 08/29/2005]
  7. Tiels

Tiels New Member

I'm glad you've found this board, and it is very!! helpful. The people are great here!

I don't post much, but I read a lot!

Looking forward to reading more of your posts!!
  8. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Welcome Reiki,

Glad you found us!

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  9. brit_17759

brit_17759 New Member

glad you found this great board

hugs
    brit
  10. reiki

reiki New Member

Happy to be part of your family....sending ((((((((Hugs and Love ))))) to you all and thank you for your wonderful welcome x

Need to sack the typist she kept leaving the r's off your...LOL xxxxxxx

[This Message was Edited on 08/31/2005]
  11. tngirl

tngirl New Member

Welcome. This is a good place to gain information and make friends.