Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by simplyhurting2, Oct 18, 2006.

1. simplyhurting2

simplyhurting2 New Member

New to this site. First diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis but rheumatologist said i have fibro and osteoarthritis. Hard to keep working but necessary. Wish the pain would cease and desist for at least a couple of days a week. Does anyone else swell up (everywhere)?
  2. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

I'm sorry to hear that you are in pain! I can relate...

I just started on this board about a week ago myself...Please start reading the threads in here that are of interest, and you will be amazed at the amount on information you will find.

I don't swell up, but I always have pain, just more or less.

You may find more people will respond tomorrow. If not, please bump your post, or re post again tommorrow morning.

Take care,

Suz

3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Welcome! Mother of eight-how wonderful! You will find lots of nice people and great information here.

Sorry you have RA. I hope you do get some pain-free days soon. I have fibro, tested postive for Rheumatoid factor twice now. First time I went to the rheumy, he said he did not think I had RA. But, they are sending me back again. Who knows with the crazy symptoms of our illness?! I hope you feel better soon! Kim :)
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

to the board. There are lots of nice people here who can
    share info, experiences, jokes, etc.

Also check out the library (above, in purple) for info on various topics.
  5. misskoji

misskoji Member

Glad you found the best place to be!!!!
  6. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

You asked about swelling. Yep on a daily basis with my left knee and left ankle mostly. Sometimes if I am on my feet too long my other knee and ankle swell.

Good to see you here, welcome.

blueski
  7. simplyhurting2

This is a great site and I have already gotten good advice from many of the threads.

Thanks much
  8. simplyhurting2

9. simplyhurting2

Thanks much. Already love this site.
  10. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Just a quick hello and welcome!! Erika :)