Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by coloradogirl, Jul 15, 2010.

1. coloradogirl

coloradogirl New Member

Hi, I'm a newbie here. I have fibromalgia and major depression. My dr. has put me on savella. Anyone else on this? I have felt so dizzy for the last week. I've gotton of of zoloft and nurontin. I do feel a little better but I don't like the dizziness. I can't hardly get out of my house. It's hard right now to type this note. I've applied for disability and waiting on a hearing and hopefully that will happen in 2011. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Thanks - Coloradogirl
  2. kat211

kat211 New Member

You have come to a very supportive group. I'm also in colorado, denver to be exact.

Sorry you have to join us, but welcome none the less.
  3. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Welcome to the FM board!

I have the FMS and depression - so I'm able to empathize somewhat - but I can't comment on the savella because I've not tried it. I can tell you that with a majority of the medications I've tried the side-effect of dizziness did not last longer than 3-weeks. Hopefully, the dizziness will not last long for you and you'll find the savella to be a effective remedy.

I hope you disability goes through quickly and without issue.

God bless,
    Anne Theresa
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. As you may have noticed, there are several boards at
    this site. You might want to visit the depression board. The chit chat board
    is good if you want some social contact. Folks discuss kids, pets, music, etc.

You can find the board rules in the upper right hand corner.

Good luck with your hearing.