Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by blessedmom2four, Jul 31, 2006.

1. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

i come here every once in a while and read, i am a sahm to 4 kids and been diagnosed with FM, (you can read more about me in profile)i am involved with the fm/cfs board, but was a little apprehensive about coming here out of time and trying to keep up with 2 boards

but i noticed that this one is not as nearly as busy.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His rightousness and all these things shall be added unto you.
    Mathew 6:33

I am so excited i have devoted to memorize scripture, sicne that commitment this is my 1st one i memorized.
    Dont get me wrong i know alot more by memory but this was my 1st one since i made that commitement.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

We are a small group, we do what we can and when we can. All are welcomed. A stay at home mom of four can't have much time, but we are delighted to have you.
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Welcome! It's so nice to hear from you. That's great that you're memorizing Scriptures. I love it when they pop up unexpectedly to help with something during the day.

One that I concentrate on and use constantly is "Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day", and the parts before and after.

Those wise and holy words are constantly helping me to stay focused just on what I can do now.

I've seen your posts on fibro., but it's so good to meet you here.

God Bless,
    Judy
  4. tlayne

tlayne Member

Welcome! You will meet some mighty prayer warriors here, and form some wonderful friendships! We are happy to have you! Love, Tam
  5. TAM

TAM New Member

May god bless!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers blessedmom2four.

I wish you better health and lots of happiness.

Take care, Tammy
    [This Message was Edited on 08/01/2006]