NEWBIE!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wildchild224, May 29, 2003.

1. wildchild224

wildchild224 New Member

Hell all.

This is my first post. I was just recently diagnosed with FM and having been doing mad research online and came across you guys. Just wanted to say hello and tell you that I have already enjoyed your posts.

I have tons of questions for you guys, but I hurt too much to keep typing and am too tired to do this without having to check spelling seven times to see if I coreccteed everything! lol

Talk to you soon......K
  2. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

around. The research and people here are the best. Don't worry about spelling many of us have this problem and don't feel like you need to worry about it here. Just type away.

Glad you found this board and again, Welcome! Kim and Gary
  3. yama

yama New Member

I am new too of yesterday and I can sure relate to what you are saying. Yesterday I sat online for the longest time in ages reading through the warm and helpful info on this message board.
    I don't think anyone will mind about spelling mistakes as I know I do it all the time, this is a place I have finally found where I feel I am not alone.
    Ihope you feel better
    Warm Wishes
    Carol
  4. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

wildchild, welcome. i found this place about a month ago and it has been a wealth of info. you will find everyone here very willing to help you and listen to you. don't even worry about spellingk LOL we all have the same prob. you might want to fill out your bio. i peek at them to see if there are any old bats out there like me. tee hee.
    take care.
  5. wildchild224

wildchild224 New Member

Actually, I just updated it, but appeciate the tip.

No, relativly young bird - 30 in July - but I feel old, does that count? lol

K
  6. wildchild224

wildchild224 New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

I appeciate it.
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi K, welcome to our world. Glad you found our board and decided to stay.

Loads of information here, lots of well informed people, friendly, and supportive.

Again, welcome..............

Shalom, Shirl
  8. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

Hi Wildchild,Yama and Mamafur
    Nice that you are all going to stick around every one is friendly and you can ask anything dont be shy some one will always give you an answer and i agree this is the best board arround
    ((((big hugs)))))))))
    Loopyloo xx
  9. OmShanti

OmShanti New Member

i just found this board recently too. welcome :) everyone here is really supportive and informative...i think that's one positive thing about these DDs--that we are all quite compassionate as a result of everything we go through, so the desire to help each other out and provide support is just natural. i hope i can give that support to others like people here have already begun giving to me.
    peace & namaste ~ tara