Newbies: Go to Message Boards please, because.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cactuslil, Oct 16, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

after a couple of years of hot debate and knuckle rubbing, our dear webmaster gave us some very specific forums we could go to so that this forum would remain primarily geared to hard info. That is not a hard and fast rule and lassitude is surely allowed and if necessary encouraged; however there are topics such as "worship", "abuse", "caregiver support" et al. available to us in addition with this forum.

I do not want to dissuade anyone from using this forum if they feel this is where they can reach out for help. No knit-picking allowed! All of us hurt; that is the name of our state of being so try to be kind (I am one to talk as I do have post traumatic stress disorder and if I don't catch "me" I can be abrupt....I don't like this in myself but) to each other.

To get to any other message board, forum, check out the header, click on message and a listing of forums is displayed; click and you can visit that forum.

Also Thursday, we toss our burdens into the fire, so to speak, and have a collective meditation, prayer, petition, chat with our higher power et al. Physical time isn't important but our voices all ascending is important. The gathering place is the Worship Forum. Now

since I homeschool my ten year old, it is time for his three hour late gospel lesson! Love CactusLil'
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

after a couple of years of hot debate and knuckle rubbing, our dear webmaster gave us some very specific forums we could go to so that this forum would remain primarily geared to hard info. That is not a hard and fast rule and lassitude is surely allowed and if necessary encouraged; however there are topics such as "worship", "abuse", "caregiver support" et al. available to us in addition with this forum.

I do not want to dissuade anyone from using this forum if they feel this is where they can reach out for help. No knit-picking allowed! All of us hurt; that is the name of our state of being so try to be kind (I am one to talk as I do have post traumatic stress disorder and if I don't catch "me" I can be abrupt....I don't like this in myself but) to each other.

To get to any other message board, forum, check out the header, click on message and a listing of forums is displayed; click and you can visit that forum.

Also Thursday, we toss our burdens into the fire, so to speak, and have a collective meditation, prayer, petition, chat with our higher power et al. Physical time isn't important but our voices all ascending is important. The gathering place is the Worship Forum. Now

since I homeschool my ten year old, it is time for his three hour late gospel lesson! Love CactusLil'
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Good post.

Love, Mikie