newcomer question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Teresa6868, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Teresa6868

Teresa6868 New Member

Hi, just wondering if anyone has trouble with lowgrade fevers and feeling hot inside like your blood's boiling? I go to my son's football games and sit outside in freezing weather with no coat or gloves on while everyone else is bundled up and I am not cold. I have to prove it to my husband by touching his face with my warm hand to get him to believe me because I use to always be one of the ones who could not ever get warm, even in the house. PCP has run every test and I have no infections of any kind. HELP!!
  2. Teresa6868

Teresa6868 New Member

Hi, just wondering if anyone has trouble with lowgrade fevers and feeling hot inside like your blood's boiling? I go to my son's football games and sit outside in freezing weather with no coat or gloves on while everyone else is bundled up and I am not cold. I have to prove it to my husband by touching his face with my warm hand to get him to believe me because I use to always be one of the ones who could not ever get warm, even in the house. PCP has run every test and I have no infections of any kind. HELP!!
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Teresa, welcome to the board. I can't stand heat, but I am not as bad as what you say. My husband is like you, he rarely ever wears warm clothes, he is always warm.

I can't help, but maybe others are having this problem you have.

I keep the house temperature at 69-70degrees, can't handle anything warmer than this, but I don't feel hot inside like you describled.

Again, welcome to the board, and hope you get some answers soon.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I have the low grade fever most of the time, and I don't have an allover "hot" feeling, but definitely in my hands & feet. I get a flu shot every year, and I have to keep my fingers crossed that my temp isn't over 100F, or they won't give it to me. I have been checked many times for some festering infection, but no doctor has ever found anything...I just tend to run betw. 99.5F and 100.2F all the time. I, too, as a kid & young adult never ran a fever with any illness---now I can't get rid of it! I think the mysterious low-grade fever can go along with CFS...

Hugs,
    Pam
  5. LadyDragon

LadyDragon New Member

I have the opposite problem, I'm cold all the time. Everyone around me can be sweating, and I'll have chills. Only have the low grade fever during a flare... thats how I can tell ones coming on....
    Good luck, and many pain free days.