Newcomer

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by supergirl99, Sep 28, 2006.

1. supergirl99

supergirl99 New Member

Hi all, I joined last night after a really bad emotional day - thank you to all of you who responded! Having a much better emotional day today but bad CFS day, don't think it's a coincidence either!

It's nice to know you are all there.
  2. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

This is a good place to come for support. I just joined a couple of weeks ago and now I come by several times a day.

I can sympathise w you, I have been a crying mess so far today. Off to see my therapist later to cry on her shoulder.....should help some.

Nice to "meet" you, see you around.

xxxooo Hermit
  3. latinachick77

latinachick77 New Member

I'm a newbie as well and I think u will benefit being here as well as I am..welcome to the board!
  4. suz45

suz45 New Member

Hi Supergirl:

this is a great site for help, whether it be physical or emotional. These disorders cab wreak havoc on ones emotional well being. Don't worry your not nuts, or if you are, you have alot of company.

I am glad to hear that today is a better day. I recently came back to the board after having been away for awhile. The posts always let me know I am not alone. Even when I feel I am. Visit often I think you will find many wonderful people with good ideas for coping with the ups and downs everyday.

Yours in wellness,

Suz
  5. Bruinz

Bruinz New Member

Welocome to our FM/CFS family. We are glad you joined us.

Hope you get some relief soon.

Bruinz
  6. hob

hob New Member

welcome. I hope you find companionship here like no other as I have. There is also a lot of knowledge here. Big hug and Welcome!!!
  7. sbarr

sbarr New Member

This is a fab site!

I joined not long ago, and immediately asked for some help with some things that had been bothering me. I felt so good when I got some replies, from people who could relate and understand. It made me feel so much better that people cared, I actually took great comfort from this knowing that all I had to do was to login in and post.

Keep your chin up, glad today is better.

Sandy