newcomer

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunslickie, Nov 7, 2002.

1. sunslickie

sunslickie New Member

hi all this is a great message board as i have been told i have fibro and it really helps when i read some of the messages i am from belfast n ireland and the doctors dont no much about fibro here so when i read the messages it helps me under stand what fibro is i have been out of work for a while now and i no i wont be back but if i can come on and get feed on what way fibro affects me sorry i no what way it affects me pain and more pain lol i mean it is good to read about anything to try and help once again great message board tc
  2. sunslickie

sunslickie New Member

hi all this is a great message board as i have been told i have fibro and it really helps when i read some of the messages i am from belfast n ireland and the doctors dont no much about fibro here so when i read the messages it helps me under stand what fibro is i have been out of work for a while now and i no i wont be back but if i can come on and get feed on what way fibro affects me sorry i no what way it affects me pain and more pain lol i mean it is good to read about anything to try and help once again great message board tc
  3. joyof3

joyof3 New Member

to the board, i also enjoy this board. I check it everyday. again welcome.

stephanie
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi welcome to the board. So you are from the Emerald Isle huh? What a beautiful country you live in!

So sorry you have Fibro, but glad you found our board.

Yes, the pain is awful, and it is hard to deal with most of the the time.

Most doctors don't understand this illness, so don't think its only in Ireland, its all over the world.

Hope we can be of help to you, and we are very glad to have you join us.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

I just wanted to pop in---and say "hello", and welcome. It's a great place!
    Karen
  6. sunslickie

sunslickie New Member

hi all i am glad yous got back to me it is nice to no that i am not the only one with fibro cause at times as i am sure yous no you think you are on your own no matter how good your family are it takes some one in the same boat as your self to under stand what it is likei love this site as i can relate to every one on it
  7. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Welcome sunslickie. You'll find this is a marvelous site with a lot of nice people. Hope you will enjoy.
    Soft hugs.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/08/2002]