newish here, but please could i ask for a favour?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by viks, Dec 29, 2002.

1. viks

viks New Member

Hiya, i registered here aaaaaaaaaaages ago and i am not sure why but i never got around to coming back, but i know a couple of my good friend use this, not sure of their usernames but jo J (possibly sagaterian or pigginsleeping) and Kate T (possible happiness or happiness-17). Anyway i am here now as Kate T is having a hard time and i wante to make a card for her packed with messages from her friends, so i wondered if it was possible for you to leave some messages for her please.

Thank you

love and hugs

vikki

ps)will be back to get to know you all when i am feeling a lil' better as i have been told loads about how friendly you all are :D
  2. jolly

jolly New Member

You're a sweet friend to Kate! I didn't come on the board until July of this year and was so overwhelmed by all the names that I don't know if we ever talked or not. Sorry to hear that she's going through a rough time. Tell her to remember that things always change and when she's better to come back. Hope you hang around, too. We have a lot of fun and get some much needed friendship here. Jo Ellen
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Viks, welcome to the board. I have been here almost 2 years, but I don't recognize your friends names. That does not mean they are not here of course, but I am puzzled anyway.

It is a small matter, so I will wish them well, and hope the New Year brings better health to them all!

Again, welcome to the board, and hope we hear from you often, and your friends too.

Happy New Year!
    Shalom, Shirl