Newly DX with FMS and CFS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cole1983, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Cole1983

Cole1983 New Member

I was Dx 7yrs ago with Psoriatic Arthritis and found out i was missed Dxed and I have FMS and CFS. I was shocked but somewhat relieved because i always felt that something was off and all the symptoms of FMS all make sense of how i feel in every day life.

My name is Nicole. Iv been writing in the Arthrtis board but decided to come here now. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and i know what everyone goes threw each and every day.
  2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Welcome to the CFS & FMS board.

I'm so sorry you were misdiagnosed and that you have CFS and FMS as well. I have both too and I've read that we with both suffer the most.
    Nice to meet you if I haven't yet. There is a Cole in Chat, could that be you?

[This Message was Edited on 10/18/2009]
  3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I'm another one with both - I'm sorry that you have joined us in feeling so rotten, but glad that you are on the board....lots of great people & good info here
  4. Cole1983

Cole1983 New Member

Hey tee!!! yeah its cole fromt the chat!! lol ((((((HUGS))))))
  5. wendysj

wendysj New Member

Hi Cole1983,

Sorry you've been through the misdiagnosed craziness. I hope you are able to find a good management for this dd. We're glad to have you on board... Get it? Board? hehehe. Sorry, it's late, I'm getting silly.

This board moves a lot faster than the Arthritis board. You'll find lots of interesting and useful information here.

6. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Ok Cole, now I know it's you. :) I have no memory for numbers and your 1983 threw me off.

7. Cole1983

Cole1983 New Member

Thanks everyone for your support. Yeah i have found a great dr and chiro so im really happy. Things i find really difficult is the back spasms and the brain fog. I hate being in a haze.
  8. JLH

JLH New Member

It's a real bummer to be misdiagnosed, especially to let it go on for so long.

I, too, have FMS and CFS, as well as many ailments in the arthritis family, such as osteoarthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and gout. I also have systemic lupus, diabetes, heart problems, and many other major problems (heart, back, etc.)

To say that we all go through a lot every day is an understatement, for sure!!!!!

Take care.
  9. fallenstar1962

fallenstar1962 New Member

Happy to have you over here..looking forward to your posts in the future. Take care..~soft hugs~